PNH Solutions is a fully-integrated large-format print service provider and custom hardware supplier that specializes in turnkey marketing products for events, retail environments and tradeshows. Based in Montreal and Toronto, PNH completes projects all over the world.
PNH Solutions is currently looking for a Graphic Designer for its sales & production facility in Dorval, Quebec.
- Create print-ready files, by setting up the artwork on the correct template and respecting the job specifications (bleed, trim and safe area);
- Assign the required Pantone colors;
- Do color corrections and image adjustments;
- When necessary, adjust existing templates for standard products or create new templates for non-standard products;
- Work alongside the marketing department to create product presentations (sell sheets, catalogs, promotional flyers);
- Remain in contact with the sales department to ensure orders are being completed according to the client’s specifications.
- Education: diploma or certificate in Graphic Design/Prepress Operations or possess equivalent experience;
- Experience: 3 years in a similar position (minimum);
- Mastery Adobe suite and Office software on Mac/PC;
- Good knowledge of the printing process;
- Good knowledge of the Cyrious software;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in English and French.
Permanent, full-time position, from Monday-Friday
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 20th 2020