PNH Solutions is a fully-integrated large-format print service provider and custom hardware supplier that specializes in turnkey marketing products for events, retail environments and tradeshows. Based in Montreal and Toronto, PNH completes projects all over the world.
PNH Solutions is currently looking for a Print Operator for its production facility in Dorval, Quebec.
- Operate the printers and maintain them on a regular basis according to the supplier’s instructions;
- Master the production line to identify and prepare the work for the next step;
- Master the inventory of the media types and understand their differences as well as their particularities;
- Process orders according to the priorities established during the production meeting;
- As required, spot imperfections and errors on the printed material quickly;
- Communicate the details of a given project with colleagues from one shift to another.
- Experience: 3 years in a similar position (minimum);
- Experience with dye sublimation;
- Experience in lamination and in vinyl-cutting;
- Experience in finishing;
- Experience with a fork lift;
- Good understanding of printing, color management and prepress;
- Basic understanding of a cutting machine;
- Capacity to manage several machines at the same time;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Autonomous and resourceful;
- Strong language skills in French and English.
Permanent, full-time position, from Monday-Friday
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com before March 6th 2020