Adidas – Toronto, 2020
To celebrate the 50 year anniversary of its Superstar sneakers, Adidas, in partnership with Foot Locker and MKTG, was looking to carry out a 15’ x 15’ brand activation at a popular shopping center.
Scope of work
Following different proposals, Adidas opted for a combination of custom-branded marketing solutions to highlight the value of its signature shoe collection. To that effect, PNH Solutions designed and built a photo booth to look like a bank vault and added lit-up podiums to display its shoes. Then, to add a creative touch, PNH Solutions completed a lenticular wall, meaning a display with two different images that are visible from different viewing angles. Finally, to create a fully branded environment, PNH Solutions added a floor graphic with the campaign’s branding. Once all the products were complete, its in-house team coordinated the installation and decommission.
- Project consultation and management
- Trade show booth design
- Product fabrication
- Installation and decommission
- Despite a tight deadline, PNH Solutions completed the project on-time & to its client’s entire satisfaction. With a variety of thematic marketing products, PNH Solutions helped Adidas attract the public to its brand activation and create a memorable brand experience.
- With a double-sided SEG Fabric Lightbox on the ceiling, the photo booth offered ambient lighting for the photographer on one side and advertisement on the other that was visible from higher stories in the mall.
- With two images at varying degrees, the lenticular wall encouraged the public to double-take and walk around the display to find both images.
- As the podiums were battery-operated, the public was able to walk around them freely.
- With silicone edge graphic (SEG) fabric frames on the photo booth and lenticular wall, Adidas will be able to replace its graphics, both easily and quickly, for future campaigns.
Thank you for everyone on the team that had a hand in making this come to life! The feedback from our client and from consumers on the ground was exceptional. We are thrilled with how we made the concept come to life from start to finish. Despite the tight timelines we were able to work together to deliver on stakeholder expectations. We appreciated the effort, attention and most importantly the teamwork that lead to the final product. We look forward to the next opportunity we can send your way.
Manager - Live, MKTG