Best Buy – Throughout Canada, 2017-2018
As part of a strategy to improve its shopping experience, Best Buy chose to revitalize its retail stores across Canada. By reorganizing the layout of its stores and improving the way it advertises its departments and brands, Best Buy sought to help clients find products more easily.
As Best Buy wanted to create a more immersive and interactive environment, in 2017, it commissioned PNH Solutions to produce thousands of custom-built Wall Mounted and Standing Silicone Edge Graphic (SEG) Fabric Lightboxes of varying sizes, from 24” W x 5” H to 15’11” W x 9’ H, for 15 of its stores across Canada. Printed on dye sublimated tension fabric, the backlit visuals were chosen for their ability to command attention and engage consumers. The products were also an ideal choice for a retail environment, as the visuals could be replaced, both easily and quickly, with every seasonal campaign.
- Project consultation and management
- Product development
- Printing and hardware construction
- Despite the high volume of products that had to be complete within a short period of time, PNH Solutions was able to finalize the project, on time, and coordinate the deliveries throughout cities
- By overseeing every stage of production in-house, from project managing, printing and sewing to manufacturing (frame assembly & lighting), PNH Solutions was able to add any additional
pieces at the eleventh hour.
- To attest to both the success of the marketing strategy, as well as the level of satisfaction with PNH Solutions’ products and services, Best Buy appointed the large format printing and hardware
specialists to complete more stores throughout Canada in 2018.