Craigleith Ski Club Reopening – The Blue Mountains, 2020
In order to reopen safely during Covid-19, Craigleith Ski Club was looking for a variety of products to communicate public health guidelines and encourage social distancing, both indoors and outdoors.
To begin, PNH Solutions proposed different products, shown in renderings throughout key indoor and outdoor areas. Once approved, PNH Solutions printed health and safety messages on adhesive vinyl and rigid media for Craigleith Ski Club’s entrance windows; clubhouse floors (carpet & concrete); cafeteria, lounge, and bathroom walls. Then, PNH built made-to-measure shields for the ski club’s different food and ticket sale counters; as well as dividers for its tables, bathroom counters and urinals. Finally, to further promote public health guidelines, PNH Solutions supplied manual pump hand sanitizer dispenser stands, banner stands, and signs for its chairlift waiting lines.
- Project consultation and management
- Product development
- Product construction
- By seeing where the products would be placed and what purpose they would serve, Craigleith Ski Club was able to easily plan its reopening process.
- Using a wide selection of health and safety messages, Craigleith Ski Club was able to quickly select which ones would be best for its indoor and outdoor areas.
- By using table, counter and urinal dividers, Craigleith Ski Club can now safely use its lounge and lavatories to their full capacity.
- With openings in the counter shields, Craigleigh Ski Club can now easily pass food & beverages from one side of the counter to the other.
- Using a dry-erase lamination, Craigleith Ski Club will be able to easily change the maximum capacity in its bathrooms as public health guidelines change.
- With clear health and safety messages throughout its site, Craigleith Ski Club is successfully encouraging public health guidelines and promoting a safe environment for both its employees and its guests.
- 15 Counter Shields
- 250 Table Dividers
- 24 Counter Shields
- 800 Floor Adhesives
- 200 Window Adhesives
- 150 Signs for Waiting Lines
- 7 installation staffers over two 8hr days
- ... & many more!