Honda Indy – Toronto, 2016, 2017 and 2018
As Ontario’s largest annual sporting event and the IndyCar Series second largest running street race, the Honda Indy Toronto attracts some of the world’s fastest racecar drivers and some of their greatest supporters. In 2016, 2017 and again in 2018, PNH Solutions was commissioned to produce the visual branding for the sponsors of the event.
In order to increase their brand visibility, both effectively and consistently, while creating a sense of pageantry among its expanding audience, PNH Solutions produced a combination of products to cover the event’s 2.874-kilometer street circuit. Beyond the 900 Trackside Decals and 500 Vinyl Banners that were supplied each year, PNH Solutions also produced an 8,500 sq. ft. Mesh Banner to fully brand the Honda grandstand, Rigid Signs, Promo Flags, Vehicle Adhesives and Nova Hex Tents.
- Project consultation and management
- Installation and decommission
- PNH Solutions was successfully able to contribute to sponsor’s brand visibility during the 2016, 2017 and 2018 Honda Indy Toronto. With mostly Trackside Decals and Vinyl Banners
throughout the 2.874 kilometer race track, the sponsors were able to remain visible and gain brand recognition, as they were visible to live spectators, in televised footage, and in highly publicized
- PNH Solutions supplied all the products for the Honda Indy Toronto within a short delay from both its production facilities in Montreal and Toronto, and, when necessary, produced additional
items at the eleventh hour as part of its ‘Sudden Service’ capability
- Despite those last minute requirements, PNH Solutions was able to prepare and install everything on-time to the client’s entire satisfaction.
- While the Trackside Decals Trackside Decals were installed directly on the concrete, the Vinyl Banners were installed along the bleachers, bridges and other
structures with metal grommets. After the instrallation, that was both quick and easy, both products remained in-place for the duration of the event.
- Attesting to the durability of PNH Solutions’ products, with their fade resistant print media, UV-resistant inks, metal grommets and reinforced webbing, a portion of the Trackside Decals, Vinyl
and Mesh Banners were reused from the previous Honda Indy Toronto event.
- Throughout the entire event, from the very beginning to the very end, PNH Solutions remained committed to delivering the best possible products and service.