Hot Wheels – Toronto, 2018
To celebrate Hot Wheels’ 50th anniversary, the toy manufacturer wanted to create a truly unique, interactive display at the 2017 Toronto Auto Show.
For the occasion, PNH Solutions had the opportunity to build, print and install the centerpiece of the exhibit and the 32’ W x 3’ H x 8’ D base for the fully operational Hot Wheels track, a 12’ W x 9’ H arch and 6 10’ W x 18’ H tracks for full-size Hot Wheels cars.
While the centerpiece was built out of modular, wooden pieces and covered in printed tension fabric and floor graphics; the arch was made of aluminum and covered in printed tension fabric; and, the tracks were made of floor graphics (‘ShowFloor’) and rigid panels that were lit up with LEDs. Beyond those fully custom products, that were designed, built and printed entirely in-house, PNH Solutions also supplied a couple of standard products, including banner stands (‘Fabgraphic Harmony Stands’) and media walls (‘Fabgraphic Pop-Up Media Walls’).
- Project consultation and management
- Product development
- Printing and hardware construction
- Installation and decomission
- PNH Solutions successfully completed a fully branded environment with engaging marketing solutions, on time, and to Hot Wheel's entire satisfaction
- PNH Solutions helped Hot Wheels attract the public to its display and make a lasting impression among the attendees of the event.