Hyundai – Montreal, 2018
In order to promote Hyundai’s new vehicles, PNH Solutions had the opportunity to supply custom-printed Fabric Banners and Floor Adhesives to cover three multi-level, fully- custom viewing docks, measuring 30’ W x 13’ H x 12’ D, 32’ W x 13’ H x 20’ D and 48’ W x 13’ H x 20’ D, at the International Jazz Festival, from June 28th to July 8th 2018. As Hyundai was launching a new electric vehicle, the 2019 Hyundai Kona Electric, an important goal of the campaign was to educate attendees about its features and demystify any concerns about the new technology.
As the products were going to be used outdoors, in high-traffic areas near the Place des Spectacles, PNH Solutions had to ensure that the products would remain in place for the duration of the event and respect all the necessary safety requirements. While the Fabric Banners were made of a lightweight, perforated material, where air could flow through it, rather than against it, to reduce the sail-effect; the Floor Adhesives had a special laminate, which allowed it to be slip-resistant.
Moreover, as the visuals often spanned across many Fabric Banners and Floor Adhesives, PNH Solutions had to be sure that they aligned perfectly with one another to completely cover the structure’s pillars, sides, floors, and steps, without any spaces or gaps. As there were last-minute changes to the design of the viewing docks, specifically to the size and placement of the truss pillars, PNH Solutions had to re-adjust its templates in prepress and re-print some banners in an especially short time.
- Project consultation and management
- Printing and hardware construction
- Installation and decomission
- Despite those challenges, PNH Solutions demonstrated an exceptional amount of flexibility for completing the project on time.
- Once complete, PNH Solutions coordinated the installation before the event and the decommission once it was done.
- By creating a fully branded environment, with printed Fabric Banners and printed Floor Adhesives, PNH Solutions helped Hyundai attract visitors to its booth, where the public was able to view its new vehicles and engage with brand ambassadors.
- Beyond the custom viewing docks, PNH Solutions also supplied Fabric Banners and Floor Graphics (‘ShowFloor’) for the Hyundai stage, as well as media walls (‘Fabgraphic Pop-Up Media Walls’) for Hyundai’s VIP section.