Hyundai – Montréal and Quebec City, 2021
Hyundai, in partnership with the T1 Agency, was looking for a tradeshow booth that could accommodate two different floor plans for the Electric Vehicle Show in Montreal and Quebec City: 40’ x 60’ and 20’ x 60’.
Following different proposals, for both floor plans, Hyundai opted for a design with two aluminum truss arches that we had custom-built for two of their activations in 2018 & 2019.(See project here) To those arches, measuring 9’ W x 12’ H, we added 7.5’ H harmony banner stands and polymer vinyl floor, cut to their respective size. For the larger floor plan, we completed a 60’ W double-sided, self-standing SEG fabric lightbox, first by printing the visuals, then by building the aluminum frame, and finally by adding the LED lighting. For the smaller floor plan, we printed a fabric banner to go along the four sides of the column. For both events, we managed the installation and decommission process. Once the second event was complete, we began storing the products in our warehouse.
- Project consultation and management
- Exhibit design
- Product development
- Product fabrication
- Installation and decommission
- With a column in the middle of the floor plan in Quebec City, PNH had to turn the obstacle into an opportunity. Rather than conceal it, as many exhibitors tend to do, we saw it as a unique way for Hyundai to further promote their new electric cars with custom-printed fabric banners.
- With a combination of modular products, we successfully completed a trade show booth that could accommodate two different floor plans.
- Even with some last-minute requests, we were able to complete all the different products on time and to Hyundai’s different requirements.
- Despite the 60’ W double-sided, self-standing SEG fabric lightbox and the 12’ H arches, as knock-down, compact products, we were able to transport them easily from one event to the other.
- By reusing the arches and harmony banner stand, Hyundai was able to give its products a second life, while minimizing the cost of its trade show booth.
- Built in three sections, Hyundai can reuse its double-sided, self-standing SEG fabric lightbox with different visuals either independently or by joining two or three parts together.