Maxam – Boone & LA, 2018 & 2019
Maxam Tire was looking for a modern, 20’ x 20’ trade show booth to promote its brand name, as well as its latest products. In addition, Maxam Tire also wanted to be able to use it for another trade show, where it would be subject to a height restriction.
Following different proposals, Maxam Tire opted for a design with an open concept, which featured a main, modular backdrop, a canopy and arches. Made of SEG Fabric Lightboxes, they were then covered with backlit, dye-sublimated printed tension fabric. While in 2018, Maxam Tire used the full height of the backdrop (16’ H), in 2019, they used just a portion of it (8’ H), with a new visual. Both years, PNH Solutions helped Maxam Tire further optimize its space with other made-to–measure marketing solutions, including tire stands, cut-out 3D letters, a round counter, floor graphics and a looping video presentation. For each event, PNH Solutions coordinated the shipment, the installation and decommission. Between both events, PNH Solutions also managed the warehousing.
- Project consultation and management
- Product development
- Product construction
- Installation and decommission
- In 2018, due to a last-minute venue change to an outdoor location, PNH Solutions had to remove some suspended elements from its design, including a FabGraphic Halo, and reinforce a few of its other products, including the canopy and the arches, as they were otherwise going to be supported from the ceiling.
- Despite those challenges, PNH Solutions completed an innovative and versatile trade show exhibit with varying heights that Maxam Tire was able to use in 2018 and again in 2019.
- With a design that encouraged foot traffic within the trade show booth, guests were able to walk through it, see its products up close, watch its video & interact with its staff.
- Through this engagement, in 2018 and again in 2019, Maxam Tire was able to effectively promote its brand name and its latest products among its target audience.