NHL Face-off Event – Toronto, since 2010
PNH sparked the excitement for the start of the National Hockey League (NHL) hockey season with the NHL Face-Off Event. Throughout the many branded activities and the music festival, PNH played an active role in setting a mood for the event and a tone for the rest of the season.
- Project consultation & program management
- Delivery, installation & tear down
- Successfully completed the project on-time despite last-minute requirements
- Quickly delivered, installed and disassembled 16,000 square feet worth of fencing within a 22 hour window;
- Products successfully sustained poor weather conditions (cold, rain and wind)
- Record attendance for the event and for the Yonge/Dundas Square with 17,500 fans
With the last minute nature of an event like NHL Face-Off, it is important for the NHL to work with a local, large-format printing company that is able to handle the heavy work load this project requires. From our first meeting on site with PNH, the NHL knew we found the perfect team to partner with. PNH immediately understood what the NHL was looking for and what would be needed prior to the event as well as last minute on site. PNH was always in constant communication with us, which ensured that when we got on site we were prepared and left with little to worry about. PNH stayed on schedule and delivered a high quality product and experience. The NHL would highly recommend PNH for any job...big or small.
Manager, Events National Hockey League