Oasis International Marathon de Montréal – Montreal, 2018
The Oasis International Marathon de Montréal is an annual multidisciplinary sporting event that includes a 1, 5 and 10 km run; a half-marathon (21.1 km) and a marathon (42.2 km). Since 2012, the two-day event has been part of the Rock’n’Roll Series, a collection of road running events, held in North America and Europe, known for its live bands, cheerleaders and themed water stations. For the 28th edition, in 2018, the organizing committee chose to revitalize the sporting event with an elite category for the marathon, five brand-new itineraries and more environmentally conscious practices, including the replacement of plastic water bottles with water tanks and biodegradable water cups.
In order to strengthen the Oasis International Marathon de Montréal brand name, PNH Solutions was commissioned to supply high-quality and durable turn-key event marketing products throughout the event. Other than the hundred Flexi Flags, the 8,230 sq. ft. of Vinyl Mesh Banners for the stages and the start/finish line; the multiple Fabgraphics Media Walls; and many Fitted Table Covers; PNH Solutions also supplied twenty Nova Hex 10’ x 10’ Canada Series Tent Frames and printed tent tops. Committed to reducing the event’s carbon footprint, the organizing committee chose PNH Solutions’ event marketing products and particularly, the Nova Hex Canada Series Tent Frames, as they are locally-made, durable products.
- Project consultation and management
- Product Construction
- Despite an especially tight deadline, by working in close collaboration with the Oasis International Marathon de Montréal, PNH Solutions successfully completed all the work on-time and to its client’s complete satisfaction.
- With strong and powerful branding throughout the race, PNH Solutions helped the Oasis International Marathon de Montréal create a memorable environment for the thousands of runners and spectators, further positioning it as a world-class running event.
- By choosing durable, high-quality products, the Oasis International Marathon de Montréal will be able to reuse its Flexi-Flags, Harmony Banner Stands and Nova Hex Canada Series Tent Frames and update, if necessary, its visuals.
- Unlike other pop-up tent frames on the market with plastic pieces that tend to break easily, Nova Hex Canada Series Tent Frames are made entirely of aluminum pieces, which allow them to withstand extreme weather conditions and multiple set-ups/take-downs.
- Environmentally-conscious and cost-effective, PNH Solutions was able to provide event marketing products for this years’ event and for many others to come.
I can not find enough powerful words to express my sincere gratitude to the PNH team. Without you, none of the visibility would have been possible in the small time frame we had. You did your marathon as well!
Producer & Race Director, Oasis International Marathon de Montréal