Oasis International Marathon de Montréal – Montreal, 2018 & 2019
The Oasis International Marathon de Montréal is an annual multidisciplinary sporting event that includes a 1, 5 and 10 km run; a half-marathon (21.1 km) and a marathon (42.2 km). Since 2012, the two-day event has been part of the Rock’n’Roll Series, a collection of road running events, held in North America and Europe, known for its live bands, cheerleaders and themed water stations. For the 28th edition, in 2018, the organizing committee chose to revitalize the sporting event with an elite category for the marathon, five brand-new itineraries and more environmentally conscious practices, including using water tanks and biodegradable water cups instead of plastic water bottles.
In order to strengthen the Oasis International Marathon de Montréal brand name, in 2018 and again in 2019, PNH Solutions was commissioned to supply high-quality and durable turn-key event marketing products throughout the event. While In 2018, PNH Solutions supplied over a hundred flexi flags, 8,230 sq. ft. of vinyl mesh banners for the stages and the start/finish line, Fabgraphics Media Walls, fitted table covers, Nova Hex 10’ x 10’ Canada Series Tent Frames and printed tent tops, in 2019, PNH Solutions supplied close to a hundred more flexi flags.
- Project consultation and management
- Product Construction
- Despite an especially tight deadline, by working in close collaboration with the Oasis International Marathon de Montréal, in 2018 and again in 2019, PNH Solutions successfully completed all the work on-time and to its client’s complete satisfaction.
- With strong and powerful branding throughout the race, PNH Solutions helped the Oasis International Marathon de Montréal create a memorable environment for the thousands of runners and spectators, further positioning it as a world-class running event.
- Committed to reducing the event’s carbon footprint, the Oasis International Marathon de Montréal was able to reuse its products from the 2018 event for the one in 2019.
- Unlike other pop-up tent frames on the market with plastic pieces that tend to break easily, Nova Hex Canada Series Tent Frames are made entirely of aluminum pieces, which allowed them to withstand weather conditions and multiple set-ups/take-downs.
- As durable and high-quality event marketing products, the Oasis International Marathon de Montréal will be able to reuse its products for future events and update its visuals, if necessary, without needing to replace the hardware.
I can not find enough powerful words to express my sincere gratitude to the PNH team. Without you, none of the visibility would have been possible in the small time frame we had. You did your marathon as well!
Producer & Race Director, Oasis International Marathon de Montréal