Oasis International Montréal Marathon – Montréal, 2018 & 2019
The Oasis International Montréal Marathon is an annual multidisciplinary sporting event that includes a 1, 5, and 10 km run; a half-marathon (21.1 km), and a marathon (42.2 km). For the 28th edition in 2018, the organizing committee chose to revitalize the sporting event, by including an elite category in the marathon, five brand-new itineraries, and more environmentally-conscious practices.
In order to strengthen the Oasis International Montréal Marathon brand name and to highlight those different changes, in 2018 and again in 2019, PNH Solutions was commissioned to supply high-quality and durable turn-key event marketing products throughout the event.
While In 2018, PNH Solutions supplied over a hundred Flexi flags, 8,230 sq. ft. of vinyl mesh banners for the stages and the start/finish line, Fabgraphics Media Walls, fitted table covers, Nova Hex 10’ x 10’ Tent Frames, and printed tent tops, in 2019, PNH Solutions supplied close to a hundred more Flexi flags.
- Project consultation and management
- Product Construction
- Despite an especially tight deadline, by working in close collaboration with the Oasis International Montréal Marathon, in 2018 and again in 2019, PNH Solutions successfully completed all the work on time and to its client’s complete satisfaction.
- With strong and powerful branding throughout the race, PNH Solutions helped the Oasis International Montréal Marathon create a memorable environment for the thousands of runners and spectators, further positioning it as a world-class running event.
- Unlike other pop-up tent frames on the market with plastic pieces that tend to break easily, the Nova Hex Tent Frames are made entirely of aluminum pieces, which allowed them to withstand weather conditions and multiple set-ups/take-downs.
- As durable and high-quality event marketing products, the Oasis International Montréal Marathon was able to reuse many of its products from the 2018 event for the one in 2019. For future events, the event committee will be able to reuse the same products and update their visuals, if necessary, without needing to replace the hardware.
I cannot find enough powerful words to express my sincere gratitude to the PNH team. Without them, none of the visibility would have been possible in the small time frame we had. They did their marathon as well!
Producer & Race Director, Oasis International Montréal Marathon