Onlia – Toronto, 2020
To promote their latest services, Onlia was looking for a 675 sq. ft. trade show booth for the 2020 Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto, Ontario. As Onlia plans on attending different trade shows, where its booth size will vary from one event to the other, it was looking for a trade show booth that could shrink and expand as needed.
Following Onlia’s requirements, PNH Solutions proposed a modular design with products that could accommodate both a smaller and larger footprint. To create a space that the public will both recognize and remember, PNH Solutions printed Onlia’s brand name and logo on fabric banners and vinyl flooring. Its in-house team then built made-to-measure SEG Fabric Lightboxes for some of the fabric banners in order to give them a backlit effect. To engage with Onlia’s public more easily, PNH Solutions built reception counters with iPad stands and added a lounge area. To further promote Onlia’s services with interactive elements, PNH Solutions included an oversized phone and a short-throw projector. Finally, PNH Solutions added a hanging sign with neon tubing. Once complete, its team completed the installation. After the event, PNH Solutions also managed the decommission and the warehousing.
- Project consultation and management
- Trade show booth design
- Product construction
- Installation and decommission
- PNH Solutions successfully designed, built and installed a memorable trade show booth for Onlia.
- With a modular design, Onlia will be able use its custom-branded products for other trade show booth sizes, from 100 to 675 sq. ft.
- For future campaigns, Onlia will also be able to change graphics on its self-standing, double-sided Self-Standing SEG Fabric Lightboxes, both easily and quickly.