PLB – Montreal, 2013
In order to stand out at its tradeshow, PLB wanted a unique, innovative display to promote its products and services.
Following a consultation with PLB, PNH Solutions designed and built a fully custom, backlit tower with a revolving 4’ W x 3’ H header, built-in shelves and storage space. In order to be easily noticeable, PLB chose backlit panels, made of printed dye sublimated fabric. To reduce shipping and installation costs, PNH Solutions designed the structure in such a way that it could fit on a shipping pallet and be set-up, without any professional help.
- Project consultation and management
- Product development
- Printing and hardware construction
- PNH Solutions completed the fully-custom backlit tower, on time, and to PLB's entire satisfaction
- When PLB arrived on-site, it was able to assemble the product, both easily and quickly, by following detailed instructions.
- Once it was set-up, the tall, backlit tower was visible and recognizable throughout the exhibit hall.