Superbowl LII Half-Time Show – Minneapolis, 2018
PNH Solutions had the opportunity to be a part of the NFL Super Bowl LII as a print supplier for the stage props that were used during Justin Timberlake’s Pepsi Half Time Show, on February 4th, 2018, at U.S. Bank Stadium, in Minneapolis. Following a collaborative design process that took into account the client’s original concept and budget, PNH Solutions supplied a total of 500 stage props, measuring 28” W x 48” H, with 4 distinct shapes. As lightweight structures with built-in handles, the dancers were able to move them easily throughout a portion of the halftime show. With a reflective mirror finish on one side and printed blue, orange, yellow, green and pink on the other, the stage props were able to create a strong visual effect. During Timberlake’s Grammy Award-nominated song ‘Mirrors,’ the dancers used the reflective side to create a shimmering effect with the stadium lighting. For his final song ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling,’ the dancers used the other side of the props, with colorful printed fabric panels, to create a light, uplifting atmosphere.
- Project consultation and management
- Product development
- Printing and hardware construction
- Despite an especially short time frame, PNH Solutions completed the project on time and to the client's entire satisfaction
- Lightweight and maneuverable, the dancers were able to use the stage props easily throughout their choreography
- With two distinct sides, one with a reflective mirror finish and the other with printed solid color, the stage props offered two different visual effects during the half-time show.