TD – Toronto, 2020
To promote their latest TD Wheels app, TD was looking to create a memorable 1325 sq. ft. trade show exhibit at the 2020 Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto, Ontario.
After different proposals, TD opted for an interactive trade show booth, with reception counters, looping video presentations, a lounge & a motorized race car track area. In order to create a powerful brand space, PNH printed the TD brand name, colors and messaging on fabric banners and vinyl flooring. Where necessary, PNH then built the self-standing and hanging hardware entirely in-house, using silver anodized aluminum, stained wood & laminated MDF. To add a touch of lighting, PNH added LED lights under the structure. Once complete, PNH coordinated the shipping & installation. After the event, PNH was also responsible for the decommission and warehousing.
- Project consultation and management
- Trade show booth design
- Product construction
- Installation and decommission
- Due to a few safety concerns, PNH had to make a few last-minute changes to the structure and remove some of the materials in the design.
- Despite those changes, PNH successfully designed, built and installed a powerful brand experience for TD.
- With a variety of interactive elements, from video presentations to a motorized race car track area, TD's trade show booth attracted visitors to its booth and prompted them to stay. As a result, visitors were able to learn more about the brand and its latest services.