Tin Shack – Across Canada, 2019 & 2020
In order to gain brand awareness, Tin Shack Ltd, a wholesale shoe distributor that carries three brands, Blundstone, Glerups and Ten Points, was looking for a custom trade show booth for 6 different trade shows it was planning on attending across Canada as an exhibitor. Since its booth size was going to vary from one trade show to another, it was also looking for a custom display that could shrink and expand as needed.
To that effect, PNH Solutions suggested a modular design for its custom trade show booth with three independent self-standing displays that could be used separately or together, to allow two different configurations: 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 20.’ With a Double-Sided Silicone Edge Graphic (SEG) Fabric Lightbox and two different shoe displays, one made of shelving and the other with custom brackets and copper pegs, PNH Solutions designed and built a display that Tin Shack could use to promote its three brands, with backlit graphics and examples of its products. Reinforced with aluminum tubing, we then further strengthened the three custom displays to extend the trade show booth’s life-cycle. Once complete, PNH Solutions coordinated the installation with its in-house installation team and with local partners
- Project consultation and management
- Exhibit build
- Transport, installation, decommission & storage
- As independent pieces, Tin Shack will have the flexibility to use its trade show booth, in different configurations, 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 20,’ for varying booth sizes
- With a modular design, Tin Shacks will be able to ship and store its custom display in two shipping crates.
- With Double-Sided SEG Fabric Lightboxes, Tin Shack will be able to easily replace the graphics on either side, with different visuals or messaging, without needing to replace the hardware in-place.
- Instead of using wooden panels, PNH Solutions printed them on fabric, in order to have a lighter, more compact solution.
- With the right planning during the design process and the selection of materials, PNH Solutions helped Tin Shack cut both it's shipping, drayage and warehousing costs.
- To attest to its durability, Tin Shack was able to use its trade show booth for a second consecutive year, without needing any major repairs.