Toyota – Montreal & Quebec City, 2019
In order to advertise its line of hybrid vehicles, Toyota was looking for a futuristic and engaging 10’ x 20’ custom exhibit to encourage foot traffic around the 4 cars it would have on display for its trade show in Montreal and Quebec City.
Following different proposals, Toyota opted for a modular design with an asymmetrical shape. Made of Silicone Edge Graphic (SEG) Fabric Frames, the walls, columns and beams were covered with dye-sublimated fabric panels, on both the inside and the outside walls. To add a modern touch, PNH Solutions included LED strips in between each beam’s and column’s layers and a TV screen on one of the three walls with a video explaining its technology. Once the booth was built and all the visuals were printed in-house, PNH Solutions coordinated the shipping and the installation with its own team for both events. Once each event was complete, PNH Solutions dismantled the booth and fit its modular frame and printed fabric panels into two wooden crates.
- Project consultation and management
- Design and shop drawings
- Product development
- Exhibit build
- Transport, installation & decommission
- Despite its short production delay, PNH Solutions completed the custom exhibit on-time and to the client’s entire satisfaction
- With its modular frame and its SEG Fabric Frames, PNH Solutions was able to offer a cost-effective solution for Toyota’s trade show booth. While its modular frame will allow Toyota ship and store it more efficiently, its SEG Fabric Frames will offer the car manufacturer the flexibility to easily replace its visuals for future trade shows
- Though the structure was asymmetrical, it was structurally sound, as its columns and beams were linked together with a metal rod
- To facilitate the installation process, PNH Solutions designed the custom exhibit to have similar pieces and to have the least amount of tools possible.
- If necessary, Toyota could use its custom exhibit outdoors if the weather conditions are favorable, with no wind or rain.