Toyota – Montreal & Quebec City, 2019
In order to advertise its line of hybrid vehicles, Toyota was looking for a futuristic and engaging 10’ x 20’ custom trade show booth.
Following different proposals, Toyota opted for a modular design with an asymmetrical shape. Made of Silicone Edge Graphic (SEG) Fabric Frames, the walls, columns and beams were covered with dye-sublimated fabric panels, on both the inside and the outside walls. To add a modern touch, PNH Solutions included LED strips in between each beam’s and column’s layers and a TV screen on one of the three walls with a video explaining its technology. Once the booth was built and all the visuals were printed in-house, PNH Solutions coordinated the shipping, installation & decommission with its own team for both events.
- Project consultation and management
- Design and shop drawings
- Product development
- Exhibit build
- Transport, installation & decommission
- Despite its short production delay, PNH Solutions completed the custom exhibit on-time and to the client’s entire satisfaction.
- With its innovative design, PNH Solutions helped Toyota create a powerful brand experience, where it was able to engage with its audience, promote its new electric vehicles and position itself as a forward-thinking company.
- Beyond aesthetics, the trade show booth was also functional and versatile. While its modular frame allowed Toyota to ship and store it more efficiently, in two wooden crates, its SEG Fabric Frames offered the car manufacturer the flexibility to easily replace its visuals for future trade shows.