Visa – 2015, 2016 & 2017, Toronto
For the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Toronto International Film Festival, PNH Solutions had the opportunity to help Visa further promote its products and services, with a unique outdoor digital display casing. Though Visa was already advertising the perks it was offering its clients on a digital display, the company saw an opportunity to optimize the space around it and to cover the truss system that was supporting it.
To that effect, PNH Solutions built and painted a modular wooden structure and then covered it in printed fabric panels. Once on-site, PNH Solutions assembled the structure before the event and dissembled it once it was over. With sewn on Velcro on the fabric panels and the wooden structure, the printed fabric panels were able to remain in-place throughout the event.
- Project consultation and management
- Product development
- Printing and hardware construction
- Installation and decomission
- PNH Solutions successfully completed an attractive, advertising space around the digital display, on time, and to Visa's entire satisfaction.
- PNH Solutions helped Visa's brand name and message stand out even more during the event