Vitrine sur MTL – Montreal, 2017
To celebrate Montreal’s 375th anniversary, PNH Solutions transformed the water fountain at Place Montreal Trust intro a fully-custom meeting point for a virtual experience, called ‘Vitrine sur MTL,’ where the public could stand in front of interactive screens, take pictures of themselves in front of their favorite iconic spots in the city and share them on social media for a chance to win a variety of prizes.
PNH Solutions first designed and built a modular, self-supporting aluminum frame, measuring 30’ H, to go around a series of multilevel fountains, and then printed dye-sublimated tension fabric panels, measuring up to 30’ W x 20’ H, that would completely cover it. Once complete, PNH Solutions was responsible for coordinating the installation of both the frame and the printed panels.
- Project consultation and management
- Product development
- Printing and hardware construction
- Installation and decomission
- Although PNH Solutions encountered some difficulties designing the modular frame, due to its irregular shape, the main challenge laid in coordinating the installation. Without the possibility of
using scaffolding or a motorized lift, PNH Solutions had to find an innovative way to install it, within the limited space constraints of the shopping center. Despite those challenges, the project
was complete on-time and to the client’s entire satisfaction
- By creating a strong focal point that was visible throughout the five stories of the shopping center, PNH Solutions successfully helped attract people to the activity.