Wireworks, Montreal 2018
As Wirewerks is planing on attending different trade shows in the coming months, where it would have varying booth sizes, 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 20’, it was looking for a flexible booth that could shrink and expand as needed.
With that in mind, PNH Solutions designed & built 3 display units (with a lit-up acrylic boxes podium, a u-counter and a wall display in each one), 2 Self-Standing SEG Lightboxes (one for the back and the other for the side wall); and a Showfloor. In order to be suitable for both trade show booth sizes, 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 20,’ PNH Solutions specifically designed the display unit as independent pieces, so they could be used separately or with one another, modified the Self-Standing SEG Lightboxes backwall to allow an adjustable width, and cut the ShowFloor into sections. In order to be able to change the visuals, PNH Solutions included removable front and back panels to the display units and chose the Self-Standing SEG Lightboxes for the back and side wall, as the dye-sublimated tension fabric panels can be replaced easily with their silicone edge.
Beyond offering a smooth transition from one size to the other, with equally powerful advertising space in both sizes, PNH Solutions also had to ensure that the knock-down products would be structurally sound once set-up. While this was relatively easy to achieve for the display units, it was more difficult for one of the Self-Standing SEG Lightbox, as it had to be adjustable. To overcome this challenge, PNH Solutions included a knock-down section to offer two distinct sizes: 115” W x 96” H for the 10’ x 10’ booth and 240” W x 96” H for the 10’ x 20’ booth. To strengthen the frame and make it more stable, PNH Solutions added vertical aluminum pieces in both sections.
- Project consultation and management
- Product development
- Product Construction
- PNH Solutions was able to successfully complete the trade show booth on time and within the client’s budget.
- Once on-site, Wirewerks was able to set-up the different modular pieces, both easily and quickly, without any professional help.
- As a unique and eye-catching trade show booth, with its display units, lit-up dye-sublimated tension fabric panels on its Self-Standing SEG Lightboxes and printed ShowFloor, PNH Solutions helped its client increase its visibility and stand out among its competitors.
- While Wirewerks will be able to use the products in a 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 20’ booth, it will also be able to replace the visuals on the back and side wall, the display units and even the ShowFloor.
- Versatile, cost-effective and long-lasting, these marketing tools will help Wirewerks promote its many products and services in different trade shows for years to come.
The show was a huge success and the booth looked great! We were definitely in the top 15% of the nicest booths at the show and I got a ton of great feedback. Thanks again for the great service and beautiful workmanship. We will definitely be working together again to expand on this booth and reprint different backgrounds.
Marketing and Communications Manager, Wirewerks