Job Offer: Sales Executive
Location: Montreal and Toronto
Are you passionate about sales? Do you love the hunt and continually look for new sales opportunities? Are you willing to work hard to play hard?
If you answered yes to these questions – you are just the Sales Executive we are looking for!
Founded in 1989, PNH Solutions is a large format print supplier for events, retail environments, exhibits and trade shows. Based in Montreal and Toronto, PNH Solutions specializes in dye sublimation printing, vinyl printing and flatbed printing. Beyond PNH Solutions’ broad offering of standard products, which can all be customized with any printed visual image, brand or logo, the company also offers fully custom products. By printing, building and finishing everything in-house using the latest technology in the industry, PNH Solutions offers the highest standard of client satisfaction in terms of attentive service, quality control, color management and timely delivery. Attesting to the global appeal of its products and service, PNH Solutions counts many Fortune 500 companies among its clients.
PNH Solutions has immediate opportunities for Sales Executives to join its Toronto office. The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated, resourceful and upbeat sales professional with 3+ years’ experience within the large format printing industry.
• Attract and retain new and existing business relationships with clients and other project stakeholders.
• Assess project requirements and provide printing/production options; help establish baseline cycle times and budgets for reoccurring project types
• Manage project within budget and deadline specification, effectively prioritize and execute project requirements and tasks, even under high pressure
• Cultivate long-standing relationships with clients through timely contact, resolving issues and providing a superior client service experience in every interaction.
• Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships
• Strong understanding of large format printing, finishing options and substrates
• Strong communication skills and negotiating abilities
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up and execution
• Results oriented and motivated by success
• Problem solver who offers results instead of reasons.
• 3 years of sales experience in the large format printing industry with a proven excellent sales track record
• Experience in retail and exhibit sectors (preferable)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Cyrious software (preferable)
Interested candidates must submit a resume by December 31st, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org