Reusable Fabric Face Mask
Keep your customer service personnel safe, while promoting your brand name, logo or message, with our reusable fabric face masks!
- Filter (sold separately) removes at least 99.467% of airborne particles, including aerosols.*
- Create one or more graphic designs with your logo, slogan, company colors, etc. We also offer 33 stock designs with either patterns or solid colors. Buy in bulk and save!
- As we print the graphics through a dye-sublimation process, they are embedded (sublimated) into the fabric – wash them in the washing machine and reuse them, without the graphics fading, cracking or peeling.
- Each mask has 3 layers: a heavier printed polyester fabric on the outside, a removable filter and a lighter polyester sleeve for the filter. The filter covers the nose and mouth to provide the protection you require, while keeping you cool and breathing easily.
- Made with OEKO-TEX® compliant fabric** and water-based inks that are free of harmful substances and do not cause any skin or eye irritations.
- The filter is removable and also machine washable. It is rated for 2 to 5 day use in environments with average pollution. The length of use between washes is a personal matter and up to each individual. Replacement filters sold separately in packs of 10.
- With 4 sizes available (S, M, L & XL), 3 layer construction & 2 finishing options (2 elastic headbands with toggles or ear loops), our masks remain comfortably in place.
- Packaged in a convenient carry pouch.
- Made entirely in Canada.
*Independent test results, using the TS18130, reveal that the average efficiency rating of PNH 3 layer masks with a filter is 99.467% for particles ranging in size 0.1 to 0.03 of 1 micron or greater in size.
**Our masks are made of fabric that has the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 label, meaning that it has been tested for harmful substances. The test was conducted by an independent OEKO-TEX® partner institute on the basis of an extensive OEKO-TEX® criteria catalog. In the test they take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances, which may be harmful to human health. In many cases the STANDARD 100 goes beyond national and international requirements.
To find the correct size, we recommend you use the Nose-Chin Distance Measurement.
1. Use a ruler and measure the vertical distance between the middle of your nose and your chin. It can be helpful to do this in front of a mirror or with the help of a friend. It is also helpful to use a book.
2. Compare your measurement to the table below to find your recommended size.
|Recommended Size||Nose-Chin Distance(cm)||Nose-Chin Distance(inches)|
A properly fitted mask should reach below your chin.