Reusable Fabric Face Mask
Offer the best protection to anyone, but especially front line personnel, with our certified, medical-grade level 3 reusable fabric face masks! Add your graphics to promote your brand or choose between a wide selection of patterns and solid colors.
- 3 models (Basic, Deluxe and Premium) available at different price points. The 3 models vary mostly in their absence or presence of a filter and silicone cord locks, as well as their type of carry bag.
- Combined with a filter (available with the Deluxe and Premium models), our masks are medical-grade level 3 certified, as they meet the ASTM F2100-19 requirements. As the highest attainable level of medical-grade masks, they offer the maximum barrier protection for any situation that has the potential for exposure to heavy levels of aerosols, sprays, fluids and blood.*
- Create one or more graphic designs with your logo, slogan, company colors, etc. We also offer stock designs with either patterns or solid colors. Buy in bulk and save!
- As we print the graphics through a dye-sublimation process, they are embedded (sublimated) into the fabric – wash them in the washing machine and reuse them, without the graphics fading, cracking or peeling.
- Each mask can have up to 3 layers: a heavier printed polyester fabric on the outside, a removable filter and a lighter polyester sleeve for the filter. The filter covers the nose and mouth to provide the protection you require, while keeping you cool and breathing easily. While the Basic model has 2 layers, the Deluxe and Premium ones have 3.
- Made with OEKO-TEX® compliant fabric** and water-based inks that are free of harmful substances and do not cause any skin or eye irritations.
- The filter is removable and also machine washable. It is rated for 2 to 5 day use in environments with average pollution. The length of use between washes is a personal matter and up to each individual. Replacement filters sold separately in packs of 10.
- With 4 sizes available (S, M, L & XL), up to 3 layers & 2 finishing options (2 elastic headbands or ear loops), our masks remain comfortably in place. Silicone cord locks available with Deluxe and Premium models.
- As a reusable product, our masks are a sustainable and cost-effective alternative to disposable masks of similar quality.
- Packaged in either a clear cello bag (Basic & Deluxe models) or a velvet carry pouch (Premium model)
- Made entirely in Canada.
** Following the ASTM F2100-19 requirements, the PNH Reusable Fabric Face Mask, with a filter, passed the medical-grade level 3 barriers of the following tests: Bacterial Filtration Efficiency, Differential Pressure, Sub-Macron Particulate Filtration Efficiency at 0.1 micron, Synthetic Blood Penetration and Flame Spread. Independent test results available upon request.
**Our masks are made of fabric that has the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 label, meaning that it has been tested for harmful substances. The test was conducted by an independent OEKO-TEX® partner institute on the basis of an extensive OEKO-TEX® criteria catalog. In the test, they take into account many regulated and non-regulated substances, which may be harmful to human health. In many cases, the STANDARD 100 goes beyond national and international requirements.
To find the correct size, we recommend you use the Nose-Chin Distance Measurement.
1. Use a ruler and measure the vertical distance between the middle of your nose and your chin. It can be helpful to do this in front of a mirror or with the help of a friend. It is also helpful to use a book.
2. Compare your measurement to the table below to find your recommended size.
|Recommended Size||Nose-Chin Distance(cm)||Nose-Chin Distance(inches)|
A properly fitted mask should reach below your chin.