Reusable Fabric Face Mask
Keep your customer service personnel safe, while promoting your brand name, logo or message, with our reusable fabric face masks!
- Removable filter removes at least 99.427% of airborne particles*
- 3 layers: a heavier printed polyester fabric on the outside, a filter to cover the nose and mouth and a lighter cotton sleeve for the filter
- Made with OEKO-TEX® compliant fabric** and water-based inks that are free of harmful substances and do not cause any skin or eye irritations
- Custom printed masks with your graphics. Discounts available in larger quantities!
- As we print the graphics through a dye sublimation process, they are embedded into the fabric – wash them in the washing machine and reuse them, without the graphics fading, cracking or peeling
- With 4 sizes available (XS, S, M & L), 3 layer construction and and elastic headband, our masks our able to remain comfortably in-place and remain relatively cool, without constricting breathing
- Made entirely in Canada
*Independent test results reveal that the average efficiency rating of PNH 3 layer masks with a filter is 99.427% for particles ranging in size 0.1 to .03 microns.
**Our masks are made of fabric that has the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 label, meaning that it has been tested for harmful substances. The test was conducted by an independent OEKO-TEX® partner institute on the basis of an extensive OEKO-TEX® criteria catalog. In the test they take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances, which may be harmful to human health. In many cases the STANDARD 100 goes beyond national and international requirements.
To find the correct size, we recommend you combine the two measurements below: the Weight Measurement and the Eye-Chin Distance Measurement.
Weight is strongly correlated with the length and size of the face, making it a great measurement for mask sizing.
1. Use a scale to find your weight
2. Compare your weight to the table below to find your size
|Recommended Size||Weight (kg)||Weight (lb)|
|XS||12-30 kg||26-65 lb|
|S||31-50 kg||66-110 lb|
|M||51-75 kg||111-165 lb|
|L||Over 76 kg||Over 166 lb|
Eye-Chin Distance Measurement
The Eye-Chin Distance Measurement is another method for getting the correct mask size.
1. Use a ruler and measure the vertical distance between your lower eyelid and your chin. It can be helpful to do this in front of a mirror or with the help of a friend. It is also helpful to use a book.
2. Compare your measurement to the table below to find your recommended size.
|Recommended Size||Eye-Chin Distance(cm)||Eye-Chin Distance(inches)|
|XS||Less than 8.5 cm||Less than 3.3″|
|S||8.6 cm-10.5 cm||3.4-4.1″|
|M||10.6- 11.7 cm||4.2-4.6″|
|L||Over 11.8 cm||Over 4.7″|
If you get different recommendations from the 2 methods, follow the one from the Eye-Chin Distance Measurement.
If your weight or eye-chin distance is on the borderline, pick the bigger one to ensure a better fit.
A properly fitted mask should reach below your chin.