Reusable Fabric Face Mask
Stay safe with our reusable, 3-ply fabric face masks!
- BRANDABLE in VIBRANT COLOURS: Our masks are custom-printed with your corporate brand name, color or message, using a dye-sublimation printing process. No space or color limitation! We also have a wide selection of pre-selected patterns and solid colors.
- CERTIFIED MEDICAL-GRADE: Our masks meet the ASTM F2100-19 level 3 requirements, the highest level of medical-grade masks.*
- SAFETY & PROTECTION: Our non-woven polypropylene/acrylic filter removes 99.467% of airborne particles greater than .1 of 1 micron in size. Filters are available with certain models and sold separately.
- COMFORTABLE: With 5 sizes available (XS, S, M, L & XL), 2 finishing options (2 elastic headbands or ear loops), adjustable silicone cord locks and a nose clip, our masks offer a comfortable fit for long-term wear.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Our masks are made with OEKO-TEX® compliant fabric* and water-based inks that are free of harmful substances and do not cause any skin or eye irritations.
- REUSABLE: Wash both your mask and filter in the washing machine and hang dry. Our masks are rated for 5 uses. After 5 wash cycles the Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) drops to > or equal 94% from > or equal 98%. Replacement filters are available separately. The frequency of wash cycles and filter media change is at the discretion of the user.
- DURABLE: Our masks are made to last, with tightly-knit fabric, strong and reinforced elastics. In addition, our masks are printed using a dye sublimation process, where your graphics are dyed into the outer layer’s fabric. These can be washed hundreds of times without the graphics fading, cracking or peeling or the mask falling apart.
- SUSTAINABLE: Compared to disposable masks of similar quality, our reusable and durable masks are a much more sustainable alternative.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Competitive pricing, at 3 different price points.
- LOCALLY-MADE: Made entirely in Canada.
NO MINIMUM ORDERS
*Following the ASTM F2100-19 requirements, the PNH Reusable Fabric Face Mask, with a filter, passed the medical-grade level 3 barrier of the following tests: Bacterial Filtration Efficiency, Differential Pressure, Sub-Macron Particulate Filtration Efficiency at 0.1 micron, Synthetic Blood Penetration and Flame Spread. Independent test results available upon request.
**Our masks are made of fabric that has the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 label, meaning that it has been tested for harmful substances. The test was conducted by an independent OEKO-TEX® partner institute on the basis of an extensive OEKO-TEX® criteria catalog. In the test, they take into account many regulated and non-regulated substances, which may be harmful to human health. In many cases, the STANDARD 100 goes beyond national and international requirements.
To find the correct size, we recommend you use the Nose-Chin Distance Measurement.
1. Use a ruler and measure the vertical distance between the middle of your nose and your chin. It can be helpful to do this in front of a mirror or with the help of a friend. It is also helpful to use a book.
2. Compare your measurement to the table below to find your recommended size.
|Recommended Size||Nose-Chin Distance(cm)||Nose-Chin Distance(inches)|
A properly fitted mask should reach below your chin.